The RCC 6 Step Process
Recruitment Consultants participating in the certificate will engage with learning across:
- self led learning via course specific eLearning modules
- weekly facilitated workshops (online or in person available)
- complete tasks as part of the Industry Skills & Workplace Learning Journal
- complete a final assessment
Practical learning exercises will include:
- Role plays that can build confidence
- Hypothetical practical situations
- Collaboration with industry peers
- Referable and reusable templates (e.g. job ads, client briefs, sales calls)
- Practical assessments throughout the program and a final assessment
To be awarded the RCSA Recruitment Consulting Certificate learners must successfully complete:
- RCSA Code of Professional Conduct
- Attendance at all workshops
- Weekly tasks as part of the Industry Skills & Workplace Learning Journal; and
- A final assessment
Upon successful completion, learners will achieve 25 CPD points and will be recognised as an individual Accredited Professional Recruiter (APRCSA).
Who can benefit
Designed for recruitment consultants new to the industry (0-24 months in recruitment) and/or individuals looking to broaden their skills development. Suitable for individuals to complete prior to starting in a role or with no experience.
Currently available via expression of interest only. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
Completed over 4-week period learners complete weekly eLearning modules, attend a weekly online workshop, complete tasks as part of the Industry Skills & Workplace Learning Journal, and a final assessment.
There is no formal requirement for this course.
Membership Price $2,000.00 AUD + GST for AU Participants, $2,000.00 AUD for NZ Participants*
Non-Member Price $4,000.00 AUD + GST for AU Participants, $4,000.00 AUD for NZ Participants*
*NZ Participants do not pay GST